Some people are happy with their lives, other people are not happy with the signs of aging and sun damage they see in the mirror. Even people happy with other aspects of their lives worry about early signs of aging such as age spots and wrinkles. Sagging eyelids or the development of jowls can be a major concern. But there is help. Check out In Your Own Time… 3 Methods To Turning Your Life Around. Early signs of aging can be reduced or eliminated for a younger look.
Methods Of Treating Signs Of Aging
New treatments for aging are less invasive than a full surgical facelift but offer great results. These noninvasive treatments require less downtime. Full facelift surgery is always a possibility. But, most people choose to try less invasive treatments first and use a full facelift as a last resort. Some of the most popular treatment options follow. From them, a patient can choose In Your Own Time…3 Methods To turning Your Life Around.
- Botox Cosmetic: These injections applied by an expert such as Dr. Yeilding, are very effective. Botox Cosmetic is a neurotoxin/neuromodulator that reduces muscle contraction that causes wrinkles near the eyes, forehead, and lips. These treatments last for three to four months or longer.
- Laser Skin Resurfacing: State-of-the-art CO2 and a fractional laser are used to resurface damaged skin. It returns sun-damaged, aging skin to a more youthful look. This treatment eliminates imperfections including wrinkles, age spots, skin tags, and scars.
- Juvederm and Voluma dermal fillers: These dermal fillers are noninvasive injections. This hyaluronic acid is bio-compatible and uniform in texture. This product is used to fill in wrinkles and areas where the skin is sagging, giving the face a smoother, younger look.
- Blepharoplasty: This eyelid surgery can eliminate droopy eyelids and under eye bags. The surgery is minor and uses a laser for precise cuts. This surgery leaves little or no scarring with stitches removed within a week.
- Other small surgeries include brow lifts, forehead lifts, and neck lifts. These small lifts require much less downtime and are much less invasive than a full facelift. The results are very gratifying.
- Kybella is a nonsurgical treatment for reducing a double chin.
Choose An Anti Aging Plan
Patients work with an expert to choose treatments. Often, the treatment that offers the most dramatic improvement is the one to start with. Go to the website for additional information.